Last Updated: March 19, 2023
Collection of InformationInformation You Provide to Us.
We gather information that you directly provide to us. Examples include creating an account with Castmagic, completing a form, creating a project, uploading content, requesting support, emailing us, or engaging with us in other ways. The types of information we collect may encompass your name, email address, postal address, password, demographic details, voice, image, and other information you decide to share.
Information We Collect Automatically. When you access or use the Castmagic Service, we may automatically gather information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log details about your usage of the Castmagic Service, such as how you utilize the App, the type of browser you use, browser language, access times, pages viewed, duration of page views, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Castmagic Service.
- Device Information: We collect data about the computer or mobile device you employ to access the Castmagic Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to amass information, which may involve sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us understand how the Castmagic Service is used and enhance the Castmagic Service and your experience. We may also collect data using web beacons (also referred to as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Castmagic Service or emails and aid in delivering cookies, counting visits, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness, and determining whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, analyze, test, and improve the Castmagic Service and our technology;
- Deliver the services you request and process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, performance, and activities in connection with the Castmagic Service;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property;
- Personalize and improve the Castmagic Service for research and development purposes;
- Link or combine with information we obtain from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among us and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Account Information. You may update or correct information about yourself by logging into your account and modifying your profile or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Castmagic Service.
- Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by adjusting your communication preferences in your account settings. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Magic Studios LLC
5 Rockstream Drive
Henderson, NV 89012